- Wed, Jul 28Newark Elks Lodge #2281Jul 28, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMNewark Elks Lodge #2281, 42 Elks Trail, New Castle, DE 19720, USAWho could resist this adorable little gnome showing the world his best side. This is a beginner friendly class. All supplies included for this "cheeky" little guy including an optional lip print. Multiple glass colors will be available.
- Thu, Jul 29FOP Lodge 34Jul 29, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFOP Lodge 34 , 730 Wampler Rd, Middle River, MD 21220Make your choice of windchimes with us at FOP Lodge 34 in Middle River. A portion of your ticket will go directly to the FOP. All supplies are included. This wind chime is sure to lighten up any porch, tree or other place you decide to put it. Class is at 630. Doors open at 6pm
- Sun, Aug 08North EastAug 08, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMNorth East, 18 S Main St, North East, MD 21901, USAIt is garden time. So we are making stepping stones. Join us to make your very own 12x12 stepping stone. You may use one of our various patterns or use your own within reason! We have lady bugs, cardinal bird, blue crab, sunflower, and a few others! Cost is $60 includes all supplies.
- Sun, Aug 15North East
- Wed, Aug 18Britain Hill Venue & VineyardAug 18, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMBritain Hill Venue & Vineyard, 790 Little Britain Rd N, Quarryville, PA 17566, USAUsing traditional mosaic methods you will design and create your own work of art. We will have many different materials available for you to use in your work of art! You may bring your own too!
- Sat, Aug 21Location is TBD
- Sun, Sep 26BaltimoreSep 26, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDTBaltimore, 4528 North Point Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21219, USATumbled Sea Glass Windchimes. Your choice of one. We have a watering can, wooden top and star rustic sifter. Both are a lot of fun, but you only have time in class for one. So you can also make one and take one!